Sorry, this job has expired.
Kansas City, KS
Vision Insurance, Paid vacation, Paid holidays, Health Insurance, Disability Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
$15.00 – $17.00
Kirberg Company is seeking an energetic Warehouse Associate to join our team. This is a full-time position, with an incredible benefits package and pay starting at $15-$17!
As Warehouse Associate you will be responsible for performing a combination of tasks necessary for accurate receipt, storage and shipment of product. You will also be responsible for setting up equipment and providing mechanical maintenance on trucks and small engines. All job functions must be completed to meet Kirberg Company safety policy and procedures.
Our team members are critical to our success, which is why we provide a top-tier benefits package that includes:
• Medical Insurance
• Dental & Vision Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Long-Term Disability
• Sick Leave
• 401(k) & profit sharing
• Tuition reimbursement
• High school diploma/GED required.
• Must possess a valid driver's license.
• Must have the ability to drive.
• Must have the ability to work within a team environment or work with little or no supervision.
• Professional communication skills and problem solving.
• Proven organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Ability to operate a forklift is a plus, but is not required. If you have sufficient knowledge and skill to satisfactory complete and acquire forklift training within 6 months of hire date, we'll train you.
• Strong understanding of inventory flow.
• Proven ability to work under pressure, meet aggressive deadlines and make effective decisions.
Kirberg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.